We accept comments on VoxNature.com with a few crucial restrictions to follow. Comments that fail to abide by these stipulations will be altered or removed. All posts are subject to these terms and any user in violation of this will be banned from the site.
Please be respectful when commenting. We welcome open discussion and debate in posts but rude or attacking comments will be removed. The following will guarantee an author banned from future commenting: irrelevant comments, spam, promotions not related to the topic, back-links.
Please use your legal first name. Business names, blog names, or nicknames when commenting are not permitted. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, removed, or altered to adhere to these guidelines and will not be replied to. Do not put your personal URL in the comment text unless it directly relates to the comment or the conversation taking place. Doing so will cause your comment to be seen as spam and removed.
The following rules apply to this site:
- Moderator Retains Full Rights: As moderators of the blog, we have the authority to do the following: mark as spam any and all comments, move, delete, or edit said comments. We also reserve the right to block readers via IP address from accessing VoxNature.com.
- Link: Posts containing links are automatically inspected by the moderators. Links that are relevant to a forum will be allowed, but links that are self-promotional without contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and immediately deleted. Those that utilize the comments for backlinks or site traffic will be removed.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If a moderator is notified of a comment that contains plagiarized information the comment will be removed and the owner of the post may be blocked from future use.
- Privacy: Email addresses are necessary to post a comment. Email addresses are not made public on the blog or shared. Moderators may utilize the email addresses by privately contact the commenter. Comments containing any private or personal information will be edited or removed to ensure the privacy of the targeted party. To prevent this, never share private information in your comments or any public area of this site.
- Gravatar: Comments will be approved at a faster pace, and allow your image to automatically display next to your comment. Users are advised to apply for this to ensure faster service.
- Reverence: Offensive, crude language, or rude and attacking comments will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. Personal attacks are not allowed at all. Questions and debate are accepted but do not attack the post author or fellow readers. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal and blocked access from the site.
- Spam: Comments seen as spam will be removed and marked as such. Offenders who repeatedly break this rule will be blacklisted from commenting in the future and have their IP address blocked from accessing the site.
- Liability: Comments are the sole responsibility of the user. By publishing a comment, you agree that the published content is solely your own while holding those on this site exempt from your doings.
- Relevance: Comments should relate to the topic of the thread. Comments or questions on the post that is unrelated to the topic will possibly remain unanswered. Use the provided search box in the sidebar if there is a specific medical question you have. Alternatively, you can request a topic for a starter thread using the contact form.
- If a Comment Has Yet to Appear: Please be patient. Comments are examined and cannot always be approved immediately. Do not submit the same post multiple times unless you believe the original comment was submitted incorrectly the first time.
Thanks for reading VoxNature.com! Please contribute with any comment or question you have.