Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

How To Balance Your Hormones

Hormones hold a massive role in the human body, and can greatly impact your health and behavior. Imbalances in your hormones can be repaired, permitting a healthy lifestyle. Certain studies are looking to see how well hormones can impact the body, such as healing brain trauma. Hormone imbalance symptoms typically include weight gain, PMS, trouble sleeping or always sleeping.

Hormones are produced in the endocrine glands, which include the thyroid, pancreas, pituitary, thymus, adrenal, and pineal. Hormones are also produced in our reproductive organs. Two of the most important dietary nutrients when preventing hormone imbalance problems are cholesterol and good fats.

The body must receive these through your diet since it cannot make them itself; however, there are certain toxins that can cause the body to use the wrong nutrients, causing an imbalance in hormone levels.

How to Balance Hormones

Below are some practical tips to help balance your hormone levels.

1. Avoid Toxins

Our world is filled with toxins—from pesticides, to chemicals, to our mattresses. These toxins can disrupt our hormones. Make some simple changes, such as choosing to cook in glassware. Eat organically produced meat and veggies. Use natural cleaners to keep your home tidy.

2. Avoid Vegetable Oils, or Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fats!

Our bodies were not designed to consume man-made fats found in vegetable oils, or Omega-6 polyunsaturated fats. Simply put, the body consists of 97% saturated and monounsaturated fat. The other 3% is polyunsaturated fats—50% of that three percent is Omega-3 fats, an extremely important element to help balance the hormones.

Avoid vegetable oils, soybean oil, shortening, canola oil and chemically altered fats. The ideal fats include real butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and animal fats from healthy sources. You should also eat plenty of Omega-3 filled fish.

3. Don’t Overindulge in Caffeine

Coffee, Monster and other caffeinated beverages can alter your hormones, particularly if there are other stressors going on. Replace the caffeine with herbal teas, water and juice, or simply cut down on caffeine.

4. Take Hormone Beneficial Foods/Supplements

Many of us can’t get enough of our vitamins and minerals in the natural ways, such as the sun’s Vitamin D. However, there are many different supplements that are particularly beneficial toward your hormones. Magnesium, for example, can be found in various foods and supplements. Magnesium heightens your ability to sleep, as well as improves the reactions within the body.

I have a small capsule making machine that I use to make my own supplements. I mix magnesium powder with calcium powder together, then I put these powders into colorful empty capsules for my blood pressure. Works wonderfully. The hard tablets that I used to purchase didn’t have enough of the actual ingredient in them; also they contained too many fillers, binders & salt. They didn’t fully dissolve in a glass of water like the ones that I make. The ones that I make keeps my blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol within normal ranges. I don’t have to take any prescription drugs and I am 60 years old. I also don’t worry about Arthritis either. I’ve never had it. I also use Potassium powder, Spirulina powder, Acai Powder, Camu Camu Powder, fruit powders, vegetable powders, etc. — By Mrs. Anne 

Maca, found in the radish family, is high in those essential fatty acids, and has been known to increase your libido and production of hormones. It reduces PMS symptoms, improves skin condition, boosts sperm production and fertility levels, and enhances your ability to sleep. Maca can be taken in powdered or capsule form.

Other Ways to Balance Hormones

Other amazing ways to boost your body’s hormone production and create a balance within your system is to take coconut oil each day.

Coconut oil has tons of amazing health benefits. It has been known to lessen inflammation, enhance memory, soften skin and provide the building blocks for hormone production. Mix some into your tea or morning coffee and aim for ¼ cup of coconut oil each day for maximum benefit.

You should also aim to correct your leptin levels. Leptin is a hormone that needs to be balanced in order to keep the rest of your hormones in check. Once balanced, you’ll notice an improvement in fertility, enhanced sleep, weight loss, and a reduction in inflammation.

Save

Save

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

About Author

No Comment

Leave A Comment

Please enter your name. Please enter an valid email address. Please enter a message.